Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reader Mail

Time for some more reader mail (note: At the request of the several readers, names will now be changed to protect the anonymity and dignity of our readers):

In regards to the last strip, how would a plastic container sink to the bottom of the ocean instead of floating on the surface? As far as I'm concerned, you've lost whatever credibility you may have had. - Some Wiseguy

You are correct; my story is incredible. And before I forget... note to self: apparently that outtake of me poking holes in a container with a screwdriver would have made for riveting theater. Next question:

So Whomper is a beached whale, right? Shouldn't he be dead by now? - Mr. Smartypants

Ummm, I'm guessing you're referring to harmful UV rays? Let me assure you that Whomper's skin is quite the marvel, able to repel the strongest of attacks, as demonstrated in this schematic:


That's all for now. And stay tuned later this week for the next chapter in my epic saga: "Whomp if by Land..."

2 comments:

  1. ...and another thing: is that all natural, organic, wild caught sponge in Whomper's skin? Because if it isn't, somewhere a baby polar bear named Jesus is crying on his melting glacier.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe its Swiffer®. Are those organic?

    ReplyDelete