Monday, January 30, 2012

Clamentations

Loyal Barnacles,

You may have noticed that I've preemptively ceased and desisted from playing unlicensed sad music on my blog. This is in response to what I believe to be called the 'SOFA' bill, apparently designed to couch all usage of everything everywhere by anyone. I know the bill has been tabled, for now, but should it pass at any future time I believe the government will be granted jurisdiction to prosecute users of things over all time periods (past, present, future.). So I shall cease to even mention anything remotely music-related for the duration of my blogging endeavors. But while the music may have stopped, my sadness continues, infinitely, as does my melancholia. But I won't back down. I would do ANYthing for love. But I can't make you love me, if you don't, Shelly.

- Scuba


No comments:

Post a Comment