Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reader Mail

Barnacles,

Some of you have suggested that it was Hollywood, from the Diner, that came in and swept Shelly off her figurative feet. This hypothesis is rendered impossible, however, by my infallible ability to judge character. Hollywood is a great guy and we get along swimmingly, as clearly seen in this fan-submitted chalk drawing of me and Hollywood hanging out together and being friends (also pictured, my mortal enemy Crabby Crab, at left.)

(Click to enrage)

So nice try, conspiracy theorists. But I think its time you went back to your delusional, paranoid, and unfounded, 'Google is trying to share my personal information among their various services' protests.

- Scuba Owl

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what? What is Google trying to do to my SOFA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share it with a bunch of corporate fat cats, that's what. For example, because of that last sentence I will now see Garfield ads whenever I visit celebrity gossip sites while simultaneously being sued by Jim Davis.

    ReplyDelete