Friday, March 18, 2011

Reader Mail

Dear Barnacles,

You certainly are an inquisitive bunch. Before I answer some of your tweeted questions let me just say that some people are so incredibly out of touch that they've apparently taken a time machine back to the Cretaceous Period just so they could write an actual 'letter' on a piece of 'paper' and subsequently 'mail' it to me. Get with the times, dude! Regardless, here is the question and my answer:


Click to enlarge >>

Now, on to my preferred, common era method of communication, Twitter:

Did Dennis' transformation into Crabby Crab and subsequent poofing create any ripples in the space/time continuum?
- @MonkeyKate

Dear @MonkeyKate, what kind of question is that? I couldn't possibly answer that without knowing what other potential eventualities may have been bypassed by the poofing, and that's if there even were any alternate eventualities to begin with.

Keep the questions coming folks (and you can comment on these posts as well.)

New strips coming next week: "When I First Metroid" and "The Scuba Owl Story: Episode 2" (not necessarily in that order.)

- Scuba Owl

3 comments:

  1. How can Scuba Owl type with boxing gloves on? Oh, wait. Nevermind. That's another web site.

    Carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not the first time I've been mistaken for Matilda (1978.) What a great movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077917/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the space-time continuum continuous everywhere? If not, does Scuba Owl have the ability to find the discontinuities? If so, can he find some extra time to locate them and tell us where they are so that we can avoid them?

    Sent from my CompuServe account

    ReplyDelete