Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reader Mail

Dear Followship,

Last week's reader mail proved to be quite popular and prompted a wave of spirited, if not intelligible inquiries, one of which I will answer today:


First off, I'd just like to congratulate you on defying the odds, not to mention genetics, by responding to the strip within 10 years of its posting.

In regards to your accusations, my legal counsel has instructed me to deliver the following heartfelt response:

The views of Duty Kaboom and/or my mom do not reflect 
the feelings of Scuba Owl Corporation or any of its affiliates.

Besides, some of my best friends are whales.

Kind of odd how you used a post-it note in landscape layout as opposed to the more intuitive portrait.

- Scuba Owl

Editor's note: For us that is portrait. - Whomper.

No comments:

Post a Comment