Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Merchandicey

Since my fan base is literally clawing the walls of this blog for new content I thought I'd appease the masses by letting you know there is no new content today. However, there is a new link on the right nav bar that will allow you to satiate your literally rabid hunger for all things Scuba Owl, such as t-shirts (and more merch to come.)
This arrow will be accurate
for literally one day.

Check back soon for a new strip literally depicting my first foray into video games. Also coming soon is the first strip of the actual Scuba Owl story (Lifetime is literally BEGGING me for the rights, but frankly I don't think Jennie Garth is capable of the gritty realism my story literally demands.)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to yossarian and the fine people at CompuServe.

    ReplyDelete