Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome Back to Lakey Lake!

While work continues on the long-awaited Scuba Owl novel, "Scuba Owl: Working Title" (working title) I've decided to keep you, dear friends, up to date on current events here in Lakey Lake.


Work also continues on the official Scuba Owl site (the new and improved ScubaOwl.com, coming three months ago,) and in the meantime I will be experimenting (i.e. posting anything, worthwhile or otherwise) with this Blog concept. Think of it as The News meets Stream of Consciousness.

- Scuba Owl


P.S. - Here's a photo of me from my recent Olan Mills shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent photo but the depth of field is a little poor. What were the camera settings? Try increasing your f and lowering the shutter speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel said she had the f jacked way up, and the shutter speed was supposedly like way slower than molasses. And yeah, I hear ya on the depth of field issue. Do you think it would help if I totally reverse aperture calibration and enhance?

    ReplyDelete